Still lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutesteph

Reaction score
Im sorry I know theres a million threads about this but Im so frustrated because my nails are still lifting.

All my clients are coming back still thank god but they all have lifting. Im taking so much time preping, dehydrating twice andtaking lots of time concentrating on sidewall. im not touching skin, im pushing and patting, making sure my ration is not too wet or too dry, i just dont know what to do anymore:cry:

Im going to try to post another picture of my nails in my album, however I have a hard time uploading photos but if you geeks can check them out and give me some critiques/advice.

Im just so discoureged because I cannot figure out what the problem is:cry::cry::cry:

Added 2 more pictures to my album if anyone wants to cheeck em out

Hi, I've had a look, but it's difficult to see from those examples. Just a thought, but another thing that can help is being extra careful with your finishing and making sure you seal the product in properly with your files. Just another suggestion. :)

Thanks:hug: today I did pay extra attention to that as well so time will tell. Im lucky Ive got some great girls that come back. I mean the lifting isnt horrible and it think it bother me more than them. Ill try to get some pictures from different angles too.

Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back