Stockists for glitters & foils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam.hop

Reaction score
Hi Geeks.

I was just wondering where all you lovely folk purchased your glitters and foils from?
I have only purchased from sweet squared and have a good collection (and also a good dent in my bank balance.)
I have looked through other questions and Jojo nails looks great for colour choice but practically everything's out of stock! I'm little dubious of buying from ebay..

Any other ideas?

Hey,

I buy most of my glitters and foils from s2 but I have purchased some from eBay and they have been fine.
Martha Stewart glitters are gorgeous and come in loads of different colours aswell. I have bought some studs from hobby craft aswell and I did buy some glitters from the range just to see what they were like and to be honest it's all been fine! I always use my Martha Stewart glitters tho, they are my fav!
If u buy from eBay I would buy one or two n test them, don't buy loads just in case but I think a lot of geeks but glitters off there anyway!

Hope this helps

X x x

I'm an eBayer and have to agree about the Martha Stewart -really good, and good advice about buying a small amount to test them as well as checking out the sellers, once you find good ones then keep a hold of them!! Good luck and enjoy....

I'm sure The Real Mrs Grey is an agent for a foil company in the States, but for the life in me, I can't think of its name! :o. Senile moment I'm afraid. Anyway, it's the same company that Holly Schippers uses, aka The Fingernail Fixer. Reading this back, I don't think it will help you much, but I don't have the heart to delete it :lol:

Empower foils! Ta dah!:)

Hahah. Well done on finally getting there, Daisy Digits. I'll go have a look, thanks :) xx

Morning!!

Nice remembering Daisy Digits, lol!

Just to clarify, Empower Nail Art is more of a nail film rather than a foil. It's ultra thin & self-adhesive 😊

I've heard 'the-colour-shack' on eBay is really good, I haven't ordered from them myself, but they are always mentioned on here x

Latest posts

Back