• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stop all talented gel nail artists in essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
There is an amazing opportunity for one of you to run your own business from the very busy, very gorgeous Dove Spa at Lakeside Shopping Centre in Thurrock. This could be a very worthwhile opportunity and investment for a smart, business savvy nail tek who lives in or around the RM postcode area. If you are at all interested then please email [email protected] :!:

Wouldn't running it be wonderful to run a nail station in a shopping centre, but terrible for the bank balance...!

Wouldn't running it be wonderful to run a nail station in a shopping centre, but terrible for the bank balance...!
Not at all - in this situation Dove Spa are already there... it's like renting space and they really want this to work so I would imagine they would be happy to discuss all of that in depth to make it work.

I meant that you'd spend your breaks shopping, or at least, I would...

is this gel enhancements or coloured gels please?

I meant that you'd spend your breaks shopping, or at least, I would...

Sorry doll I get you... and yes - you could very well be right!:wink2:

Latest posts

Back