Stop calling me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollyGold

Reaction score
I'm so annoyed, this week I've got endless calls from company's. It's really winding me up, I'm finding it so hard to not be rude now! As soon as they say who the are I tell them im not interested and then I get asked why and I just say I'm busy and hang up.

How do you deal with the calls and is there anyways you can stop them?

it's so frustrating isn't it!?

here in Canada you can ask them to put you on their do not call list....if they keep calling you, you can actually charge them with harassing....but it's never been an issue to my knowlage.

I usually say I'm not interested, and if they keep going I say, this is not the way to talk me into anything, I said no so please stop and put this number on your do not call list. After that if they keep talking I just hang up.

I get this too, infact only yesterday I had a very persistent one!
Im always polite and say I'm not interested thank you.
The one yesterday was not taking no for answer so I repeated myself... Finally I said I have told you 4 times I'm not interested so I'm thanking you for your time but I apologise as its been wasted in hanging up now and I did!

I'm sick of them. Sometimes you have to hang up to get rid!!!

Sign up to the TPS for sure. It stopped the calls i was getting trying to sell me ad space among other crap.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back