Storage/cases for all rollers and equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilehair

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm setting up as mobile hairdresser and have already bought loads of equipment. I bought one of those big trolley cases from Ebay for stuff but not sure about perm and setting rollers? How do you store yours? I was thinking about some smaller cases for them but not sure? Obviously you need something with sections to put different sized rollers into. I'd love to hear how you store your stuff. :lol:

Thanks

i always have problems storing things so generally i have a big bag for general things - gowns ,towels water spray collar etc.. then i have boot bags for products and brushes/combs and i have big plastic boxs with perm stuff in and another for colouring - i put what ill need ( within reason and approximately ) the night before and make sure all my foils are torn . then i can just lift the box and carry by bag over my shoulder . colourings a pain as im used to a salon environment its difficult not having 100+ shades on hand i have found a way to store that many , but to be honest with 2 kids and a micra - its never gonna happen ! i know some people take a portable basin and tank ,and a work station ( like a kiddies easel) with them !

Hi Liana, thanks for your reply, it is difficult knowing how to carry everything. I'm thinking of buying a portable basin but I've never heard of a portable work station?? Would love more details of those if anyone knows!

Latest posts

Back