Storage Idea!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wg19

Reaction score
Got really fed up with all the little pots of crushed shells/glitters/irridecent dots/ice maylar/beads etc etc rattling around my case & then spending ages shuffling through them trying to find the colour/product I needed to use.

SO ....... I had a brainwave!!!!!!

I now use pill dispenser boxes - you know the type that run monday to sunday & each day has 4 compartments (morn/noon/eve/bed). They have lids on each compartment that are hinged & open up but stay in place (no loose lids - hurrah!).

Each box has 28 compartments ready & waiting for all your glitters etc! The one I bought (for £1!!!) is made of slightly opaque plastic so I cas see what colour is where. Once all the sparkly bits are dispensed into their compartments it's so tidy & soooooooooo easy to find everything!!!

Awesome idea!
I've been using the kind that are like connecting towers. They're ok, but since I have sooooooooooooo much... I've got towers everywhere :lol:

Between shells, glitter, bullion... etc... it gets to be a bit much.
I need something bigger than a pillbox thingy :lol:

I'm not mobile.. so been thinking.
I'm going to buy one of those things for storing screws, nuts, bolts and such? With the pull out drawers? And put all the containers in them. At least, I won't have towers everywhere.

NOW if someone made something like a spinning spice rack that had jars as small as pill bottles, THAT would be great:!:
Ya know, to hold like ummmmmm about 50 or 100?

:lol: :lol:

Got really fed up with all the little pots of crushed shells/glitters/irridecent dots/ice maylar/beads etc etc rattling around my case & then spending ages shuffling through them trying to find the colour/product I needed to use.

SO ....... I had a brainwave!!!!!!

I now use pill dispenser boxes - you know the type that run monday to sunday & each day has 4 compartments (morn/noon/eve/bed). They have lids on each compartment that are hinged & open up but stay in place (no loose lids - hurrah!).

Each box has 28 compartments ready & waiting for all your glitters etc! The one I bought (for £1!!!) is made of slightly opaque plastic so I cas see what colour is where. Once all the sparkly bits are dispensed into their compartments it's so tidy & soooooooooo easy to find everything!!!
Superb idea, that would be great for me as I'm mobile. It never entered my head.

I'm not mobile but this just helps keep everything compact in my desk at work. I bought 3 of these which = 84 compartments - plenty of places to tip your stuff in from those towers!! They take up very little room and are fab!!!!!

Latest posts

Back