Storing Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiara08

Reaction score
Hi Geek,

Just wondering where you all store your shellac polishes? We have heaps on our nail table but its just not practical! We have no space on it and they end up going flying lol or look messy. We are also really tight for space so adding shelves isnt really an option - If we did they wouldn't be very accessible.I don't think a basket would work as you wouldn't be able see the colours properly so any suggestions appreciated!:)

Hi Geek,

Just wondering where you all store your shellac polishes? We have heaps on our nail table but its just not practical! We have no space on it and they end up going flying lol or look messy. We are also really tight for space so adding shelves isnt really an option - If we did they wouldn't be very accessible.I don't think a basket would work as you wouldn't be able see the colours properly so any suggestions appreciated!:)
You could store them in a basket and use colour pops to display your colours - you can't see the true colour from the bottle anyway with shellac - they look different when you paint nails/colour pops. Maybe if you put a pic up of the space you have available we could give you more suggestions :) x

I know you said a shelf isn't practical but how about a nail stand? I got mine from ebay, you could just hang it on the wall near the nail desk? The the above poster said, perhaps put a pic up of your space so we can help? x

I have mine stored in a "really useful" box and use colour pops for a client to choose from. I find the bottle colours are misleading and I can make up a huge choice on the pops, including glitters and additives - they may have something they'd not thought about.

Karaxxx

What about Roo beauty cube things and put the ring pops on top do when it's opened up you can see the colour. X

Thanks so much for all the replys guys! Will take a pic 2mro - In the meantime would "Carlytaylor1986" mind posting a pic of the stand this sounds great! thanks:)

I know you said a shelf isn't practical but how about a nail stand? I got mine from ebay, you could just hang it on the wall near the nail desk? The the above poster said, perhaps put a pic up of your space so we can help? x
I wish I'd read your post earlier, had ordered a shelf system from eBay the day before then read this and typed in 'nail stand' on eBay again and there were all manor of lovely wall stands especially for nail varnishes etc in different sizes and colours to suit. Now going to order better one, so have a white 3 shelf system for sale lol.....

Hiya, sorry just came back to this. This is a pic of the one I have got, it goes on a desk though, but I thought you could drill a couple holes in the back and hang it on the wall, you can contact the seller and get them to make it however big/small you want. Sorry, I would post a link, but my work computer don't let me on ebay and I can't get the Salongeek app on my phone :(
Nailstand.PNG

I wish I'd read your post earlier, had ordered a shelf system from eBay the day before then read this and typed in 'nail stand' on eBay again and there were all manor of lovely wall stands especially for nail varnishes etc in different sizes and colours to suit. Now going to order better one, so have a white 3 shelf system for sale lol.....
Oh that's such a shame. Re-sell it on ebay :)

Latest posts

Back