Straightening treatment not Brazilian?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn40miller

Reaction score
I use novmax keratin for my Brazilian blow drys and all my clients are pleased with the conditioning and smoothing results... However-I've got a few clients with curly hair that also want straightening services too prior to the Brazilian ... So can anyone recommend a brand? Give ideas of prices? Etc...
I know nothing at all about these treatments but heard a long time ago that they are reasonably cheap to do.
Advice please! Thanks lynn

Hi , I would like to know too ...

Are you thinking of a chemical straightener? Loreal have x-tenso, its not suitable for bleached hair though!! Hth.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used to use Wellastraight it worked really well , had different strengths for colouring but again not to be used on bleached hair . I haven't used this for a few years though as it's all about the Brazilian now x

Thanks .. I was thinking of using a product by Schwarzkopf called glatt on a friend as a model before trying on my regular clients. Yes - I want a chemical straightening treatment... Something that can be used in conjunction with the Brazilian keratin.
Anyone used it or have any comments to make? I know there are 3 strengths.

We use kerastraight, it's smoothing, repairing and straightening in one hit, can't recommend it enough all our clients are in love with it! Xx

Latest posts

Back