Strawberry Smoothie pics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffle4

Reaction score
Hi all I'm out at the mo and on my phone and am trying to find pictures of strawberry smoothie as I'm thinking of getting it. However, the only photos I've found are hard to see as they have alot of glitter or nail art on. So does anybody have a clear photo please of strawberry smoothie on its own please?

Thanks ever so much :)

Mines do have art on, but ill let you have a look :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377521726.949336.jpg

Here are 2 pics, first is on a nail biter client back in December so not much nail lol. Second is layered with Grapefruit Sparkle but gives you a better idea on the colour.

Attachments

• 1377526937643.jpg
    1377526937643.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 478
  • 1377526989851.jpg
    1377526989851.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 471
I get a lot of clients like this colour. Its lighter than cake pop but with a pearly finish. Quite difficult to capture well on camera.

The picture with the grapefruit sparkle is quite a good likeness xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks ladies it looks quite metallicy is that right? Is it as pale as moonlight and roses? Is it nicer to apply than Cakepop? as I absolutely hate that colour as it applies really patchy and streaky.

I absolutely hate strawberry smoothie! Lol
I call it granny pink. (No offence to anyone who likes it 😉)
I don't like the way it goes on when I apply it. Always comes out streaky for me yet pretty much every other colour I have is fine to apply.
It's not popular with my clients apart from my nan & even then I hide it. I know that's bad but I really don't get in with it.
It's more of a frosted sort of pink.
I don't find it has very good coverage either.
Each to their own though.
Xx

I absolutely hate strawberry smoothie! Lol
I call it granny pink. (No offence to anyone who likes it 😉)
I don't like the way it goes on when I apply it. Always comes out streaky for me yet pretty much every other colour I have is fine to apply.
It's not popular with my clients apart from my nan & even then I hide it. I know that's bad but I really don't get in with it.
It's more of a frosted sort of pink.
I don't find it has very good coverage either.
Each to their own though.
Xx

Lol thank you for that honest review :)
Think I'm not gonna bother with it now then , I can't be doing with another one I can't get along with like Cakepop!

Frosted is a great description.

I didn't like it either but its become very popular.

I find it easy to apply like m & r, not as streaky as iced cappuccino say. I would say easier than cake pop as that is a more solid colour xx

M & R is very white. This is much more pink, like a frosted beau maybe xx

This picture shows 2 layers of Strawberry Smoothie, just on the Ring Finger.
It's not metallic, more feminine pearly pink. I love it as it's stronger than Moonlight & Roses but not bright like Cake Pop etc. Goes on lovely too.
Hope that helps :)

Attachments

• SHELLAC  Strawberry Smoothie ring Finger with Wildfire Heart.jpg
    SHELLAC Strawberry Smoothie ring Finger with Wildfire Heart.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 469
I quite like Stawberry Smoothie and its popular with those clients who are trying to grow their nails & not draw too much attention to them. It's a pretty pearly pink with a shimmer!

Have a look at grapefruit sparkle? It's lovely to use and is a glittery light pink.

Here ya go, not my fav colour but popular with brides and bridesmaids

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 360
One coat for a French with cream puff on top of brisa lite smoothing

I wouldn't be without it as I think its a staple colour

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 351
Hmmm think I may have been convinced to have it now ;)
Thanks geekletts xx

I've just used it now on myself

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377542216.604213.jpg

That can't be CND Shellac Strawberry Smoothie its too pink. SS in Shellac is a pale frosted pink like the other photos x

That can't be CND Shellac Strawberry Smoothie its too pink. SS in Shellac is a pale frosted pink like the other photos x

I thought I was going mad as mine does look very pink to the rest, but I've checked the bottle and that's what it says, so maybe I have a different colour in the bottle, I'll need to get this checked out....and just to set the record straight... I'm CND products all from Sweet Squared throughout my salon, not Bluesky or anything else that you may be thinking....x

Oh that looks completely different?! Did you layer strawberry smoothie over rosebud or something?

No I didn't layer it at all.......I think I'm going to have to make a call tomorrow and send the bottle back, I've never used the colour before as my ladies like more flamboyant colours....bit concerned now! :((

Latest posts

Back