Strengthen and colour removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disneyprincess1999

Reaction score
Hiya,
So long story short my hair was severely damaged at the salon I worked in so much so my hair is still damaged ( it was done in September time) so what's you favourite tips for strengthen hair I am going to buy somebiotin tablets
Also bonus for favourite tips to remove colour I currently have pink and I want to take the pink out and go back my natural brown.
Thanks xx

Hiya,
So long story short my hair was severely damaged at the salon I worked in so much so my hair is still damaged ( it was done in September time) so what's you favourite tips for strengthen hair I am going to buy somebiotin tablets
Also bonus for favourite tips to remove colour I currently have pink and I want to take the pink out and go back my natural brown.
Thanks xx
Any severely damaged hair needs to be cut off. Then you need to treat the hair that's left accordingly. Moisture if your hair is dry and hard. Protein if your hair is heavily bleached and snapping and prone to heat damage. Or a good balance of both :)
What is the nature of the pink? Is it a direct dye or a permanent or quasi colour? This will determine how you remove it.

Any severely damaged hair needs to be cut off. Then you need to treat the hair that's left accordingly. Moisture if your hair is dry and hard. Protein if your hair is heavily bleached and snapping and prone to heat damage. Or a good balance of both :)
What is the nature of the pink? Is it a direct dye or a permanent or quasi colour? This will determine how you remove it.

The severely damaged hair has already been cut off just after it happened, the pink is a semi but my hair grabs the colour and so far it has been on I think bout 3 months, I don't want to do a bleach bath as it will cause more damage. I have tried washing up liquid, and baby shampoo so I was just wondering if anyone else has techniques like those x

Bleach cleanse probably won't work anyway, especially if it's a direct dye. You need a direct dye lifter. Joico and malibu c do these.

Latest posts

Back