Strip lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
I'm going to a wedding on Saturday and I want to buy some strip lashes but I've never worn them and there's that many! I want them to look quite natural can anyone recommend any good ones? X

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Eyelure naturalites are nice for a natural effect, the bands flexible and the glue that comes with them isn't bad.

Or get some cluster lashes done, they're really pretty and natural - I use them on all my brides :)

Red cherry and Velour lashes are my go to's!

Velour lashes are just thee best evveerrrrrr!! I die for them.

I use red cherry all the time for myself and as a make up artist. Love them. You can get them cheap on eBay but might not be in time for sat. The eyelure naturalite are also good for a natural look. You can get them in boots or superdrug x

Sent from the catphone

Maybe medium length individuals! Most natural and far more likly to stay on x

Eyelure 101 are natural and really pretty. Will try post a pic x x x

image.jpg

Don't know if this worked. I have out mascara on them but you don't have to. Natural and lovely for a wedding!!

I find Eyelure 101 quite bold on me! I used Eyelure ones for a wedding make up last year & they were really natural, can't bloody remember what number though!

Ardell Demi wispies or wispies? I use wispies and everyone always thinks I've had my lashes done

I find Eyelure 101 quite bold on me! I used Eyelure ones for a wedding make up last year & they were really natural, can't bloody remember what number though!

I did find them bold the first time I wore them as I wasn't used to lashes but now I always get compliments how natural they look. I guess it depends what you are after. I like them to show a bit, tried really wispy natural ones and my lashes look better with mascara. Depends on personal preference. Also some people just don't suit lashes at all! X X x

I love the salon systems ones, some of them look really natural and try are so easy to put on. I wear them pretty much everyday!xx

Latest posts

Back