Strong fume monomer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsNorth

Reaction score
A lot of my customers complain about the smell that comes from monomer, any recommendations of non-smelling monomer? I currently use bii from nail suppy Uk and I love using this product so its definitely unnerving to have to use something else. Thank you.

Hi, if you are happy with the product you are using then look at an extraction unit that will remove the toxic fumes and smells rather than change to a "non-smelling momomer". These products will still give off fumes and if you can't smell them would, in my opinion, be more dangerous as you are not aware. Ravair Ltd supply a range of units for different size rooms and have recently added a wall mounted unit receiving great reviews, www,ravair.co.uk.

If you are mobile I’d suggest maybe using a polygel for your complaining clients nails. But if you are in a salon it’s very difficult to fully remove the scent if other clients are having acrylic throughout the day even with extraction units.

Hi, if you are happy with the product you are using then look at an extraction unit that will remove the toxic fumes and smells rather than change to a "non-smelling momomer". These products will still give off fumes and if you can't smell them would, in my opinion, be more dangerous as you are not aware. Ravair Ltd supply a range of units for different size rooms and have recently added a wall mounted unit receiving great reviews, www,ravair.co.uk.
Thank you!

If you are mobile I’d suggest maybe using a polygel for your complaining clients nails. But if you are in a salon it’s very difficult to fully remove the scent if other clients are having acrylic throughout the day even with extraction units.
I love using acrylic too much! I find anything else no as fun, if that makes sense! but thank you for the suggestion!

I love using acrylic too much! I find anything else no as fun, if that makes sense! but thank you for the suggestion!

Yes, of course it makes sense! I hope you find the solution to your solutions! [emoji85]

Latest posts

Back