Stuck on a business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megandavies23

Reaction score
hi geeks!

ive been thinking of salon names for months now and its stressing me out soo much. please could you help me decide?

currently im Megan's Beautique ... But I don't like it. ive picked a few more ...

Beau-Teeq ... I don't know if I like this??

Prican Beauty ... Don't ask me what that means! I was messing about with my childrens star signs (Capricorn & Cancer)

Then I couldn't think of anything so decided just on the originals ...

MK Beauty (My name Megan Kathryn)

MD Beauty (Megan Davies)

Beauty by Megan

I don't really want my name but I think that's what it going to end up as =( please help me decide, or even give me your ideas?

Megan xx

I like Beauty by Megan.. Not pretentious and memorable. That one has my vote!

I like MK beauty x

What is it you don't like about Megan's beautique?

If you've already been trading as this name for a while, it might be an idea to do a phase name change. So past or potential clients don't suddenly wonder where you have gone.
So maybe MK BEAUTIQUE ..... Then to MK BEAUTY.... For example.

Or you could do a big relaunch. Maybe do a Facebook completion to guess your new name between 2 similar options. Keep them very similar so people will remember them. Get likes to share the post at the same time to get more likes etc. then a big reveal. Just think with name changes its important not to loose clients along the way. Not sure if this helps at all. Slightly digressed here

Isn't 'beautique' trademarked?
I would suggest checking this. If it is, you'll need to change your name anyway as the person holding the trademark could force you to do this.

Beauty is class 44, I think

https://www.gov.uk/search-for-trademark

PS. I like MD Beauty, MK reminds me of Milton Keynes!!

Or BeautyME...your first two letters of your first name? sorry that just popped into my head x

hi geeks!

ive been thinking of salon names for months now and its stressing me out soo much. please could you help me decide?

currently im Megan's Beautique ... But I don't like it. ive picked a few more ...

Beau-Teeq ... I don't know if I like this??

Prican Beauty ... Don't ask me what that means! I was messing about with my childrens star signs (Capricorn & Cancer)

Then I couldn't think of anything so decided just on the originals ...

MK Beauty (My name Megan Kathryn)

MD Beauty (Megan Davies)

Beauty by Megan

I don't really want my name but I think that's what it going to end up as =( please help me decide, or even give me your ideas?

Megan xx

The Beauty Boutique has a nice ring to it (I didn't check to see if that name is already being used).
If it's a small salon you could use The Bijou Beauty Boutique

Regards
Lorraine :)

Latest posts

Back