Studio 58 colour match

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoxo

Reaction score
Iv just received my order. One of the colours is different to the colour on the colour ring.
I'm really unsure if it's going to match her hair. She's in tonight ahhh! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385645342.049082.jpg

There is a new colour ring from Studio 58 - have you gone off the old one?

No this was from the new one

There are 2 colour rings - one for 20" and a seperate for 16 & 18 decadence, which length did you order?

I used the decadence one as I ordered 16 inch

I used the decadence one as I ordered 16 inch

Gosh that's a lot darker have you spoke to them Hun there usually good at sorting things out x

Iv rang, emailed and messaged on Facebook nearly 2 hours ago and still nothing x

Iv rang, emailed and messaged on Facebook nearly 2 hours ago and still nothing x

Think they answer all queries after 2pm they may also be training x

Ok well fingers crossed then x

Hi we have also sent you an email

It would seem that you have not used the correct colour ring for your match - you have used the single drawn ring for the match, and then ordered the double drawn hair.

We have taken a picture of the double drawn hair - with the swatches from both the single and double drawn. We will send to your mobile now.

If you look at the picture the swatch on the left as you look is the single drawn (too light), the swatch on the right is from the double drawn (perfect match).

Each colour ring has a key ring that states which range it is intended for.

best wishes x

Have just sent you pic message x

Can you resend the email as it wouldn't open x

Latest posts

Back