Studio58 Double Decadence range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody knows anything about the new double decadence range? What is the difference between this and the double drawn? X

Also do I need a new colour ring for the double decadence range? X

The double decadence is their double drawn range and yes you need a separate colour ring

Ok thank you, on the website you can buy 2 colour rings but I only need 1 as I already have the single drawn colour ring. Can I just order the new 1? X

I asked about the colour ring this week, the colour ring from feb matches the decadence range. Im not sure how the new hair differs from their original dd range thou?

I think its the single drawn ranges has a different ring.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm confused as I'm not sure what colour ring I have lol i got my colour ring when I done the course in march x

You would only have the old
Colour ring then Hun I would imagine. The double decadence hair is the new ring for nano hair and so forth x

Decadence didnt come out till this summer, you'll have the dd ring & you need a new ring for single drawn 20" & tapes if required.

x

So if I'm not using single drawn hair or tape extensions I don't need a new ring? I can use the one iv got for the double drawn hair? Confused 😁 x

Yep, Thats what I understand

1 ring for decadence (use your old one if purchased before decadence came out mid 2013 ish)

1 new ring for single drawn 20" & tapes

Im not sure where nanos lie thou, in single drawn? Dunno?

I just paid out for the new colour rings, they are labelled up really nicely, some of the fashion colours have changed too, they are a little brighter.

There is a fairly large difference between the colours on one ring to another so you will most def need to get them, they are not expensive though imo.

Yep, Thats what I understand

1 ring for decadence (use your old one if purchased before decadence came out mid 2013 ish)

1 new ring for single drawn 20" & tapes

Im not sure where nanos lie thou, in single drawn? Dunno?

Nanos are included in the ring for 20" nail tips and the custom order 22 &24", nanos and tape. The other ring is for decadence 16&18 nail and stick tips.

My only query is where there 18" nano colours come from but I would assume they are the same as the 20" - would clarify that with S58 though personally (I have left my colour ring in the van so unsure how that bits worded).

I might just order the new ones, it'll be easier that way x

Just wondering if anybody knows anything about the new double decadence range? What is the difference between this and the double drawn? X

Hi all.

Our Double drawn Decadence randge (DDD) is taken from a higher quality of raw hair and from a younger section of doners.
This hair will now last you 6 months plus (some clients are in their 9 month and still looking good) Of course these timings will only be relevant if correct after care is being used.
Our single drawn hair will last upto 6 months..

To confirm the colour rings and their usage ....

The Double drawn/double drawn decadence ring.(DD and DDD)
This covers 16" and 18" nail tip and stick tip (stick tips for DDD have the slimmer mini tips for use with all rings including mini lox rings).
This colour ring is also to be used for our new range of Double Drawn Nano hair to.
(Nano (DD) in stock and ready to sell early this week.) You are most likely to have this colour ring as it is the original one we launched with the pastel colours attached.

The single drawn ring. (SD)
This covers 20" 1 gram single drawn stick tip and nail tip,
18" and 20" 1 gram single drawn nano hair
18" 2.1 gram Skin weft tape Ins
22" 24" longer lengths Custom orders (nail, stick, nano and skin weft)
Ombre Custom orders (any colour combo and system).

Basically and in a little nutshell -
Double drawn hair = Double drawn ring
Single drawn hair = Single drawn ring
Tag are available on request to tag your exisiting colour rings if you dont already have them (free as part of an order...)

;)

Hi all.

Our Double drawn Decadence randge (DDD) is taken from a higher quality of raw hair and from a younger section of doners.
This hair will now last you 6 months plus (some clients are in their 9 month and still looking good) Of course these timings will only be relevant if correct after care is being used.
Our single drawn hair will last upto 6 months..

To confirm the colour rings and their usage ....

The Double drawn/double drawn decadence ring.(DD and DDD)
This covers 16" and 18" nail tip and stick tip (stick tips for DDD have the slimmer mini tips for use with all rings including mini lox rings).
This colour ring is also to be used for our new range of Double Drawn Nano hair to.
(Nano (DD) in stock and ready to sell early this week.) You are most likely to have this colour ring as it is the original one we launched with the pastel colours attached.

The single drawn ring. (SD)
This covers 20" 1 gram single drawn stick tip and nail tip,
18" and 20" 1 gram single drawn nano hair
18" 2.1 gram Skin weft tape Ins
22" 24" longer lengths Custom orders (nail, stick, nano and skin weft)
Ombre Custom orders (any colour combo and system).

Basically and in a little nutshell -
Double drawn hair = Double drawn ring
Single drawn hair = Single drawn ring
Tag are available on request to tag your exisiting colour rings if you dont already have them (free as part of an order...)

;)

Thanks, so I won't need to get a new colour ring? The one I got on my course in march will match the double decadence range? X

I have a single drawn one ( for 20" or more and nano )
And also a double drawn one

These were purchased a couple of months ago so will these still be ok to use?

Will ddd be the dd ring?

As nano was originally sd and now comes in dd what ring will i match to? Dd?xx

Still confused!! Just wanna know if I need to buy a new colour ring or if mine is ok? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385912949.929504.jpg
This is the ring I have, will these match the double drawn decadence range?

I have a single drawn one ( for 20" or more and nano )
And also a double drawn one

These were purchased a couple of months ago so will these still be ok to use?

Will ddd be the dd ring?

As nano was originally sd and now comes in dd what ring will i match to? Dd?xx

Yes the double drawn and double drawn decadence should be matched to the double drawn ring, as both are double drawn .

We have single drawn nano in 18 and 20 inch and will maintain to stock this range and as its single drawn you would match with your single drawn ring. In addition, the imminent arrival of double drawn nano arrives this week. you would use your double drawn ring for this new range, as its double drawn.

single drawn hair = single drawn ring
double drawn hair = double drawn ring

:)

View attachment 49366
This is the ring I have, will these match the double drawn decadence range?

This is your double drawn ring. If you only intend to buy double drawn and no other ranges or longer lengths than 16 or 18 then this is the only one you need. Though you did pass a skin weft course so i would imagine you need the single drawn ring.
x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back