Studio58 online extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil993

Reaction score
Has anyone trained to do extensions online with studio58? What are your thoughts on their training materials?

Seeing as I currently can’t attend college to pass off my last couple of assessments for my nvq hairdressing due to corona virus I was thinking of doing an online extension course to add to my skills while we’re all stuck in, need something to focus on

Hi there. We have online nano and micro ring extensions courses now. Accredited with ABT online. You buy your own kit. Just in case you'd like to check this out. We are on Facebook and Insta. HABA Hair and Beauty Academy. Jenny runs these courses xx

Hi I did my tape course with them and I’m currently doing my bonded tip extensions with them. I found the online course very simple and easy to follow. When coming to upload my images for assessment that was the only issue I had and they are available via WhatsApp to help so I just pinged them and they responded quickly and everything ran smoothly. I’d do other courses with the, again. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back