Stupid facebook question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsanonymous

Reaction score
I have a business face book page with 51 likes, does anyone know if I search for local businesses and make friends with them through my business page if when I upload posts it will show on their business page?

Hope that makes sense?

I want to advertise myself through their pages.

Thanks to everyone from SG who has liked my page so far !

I'd like to know this aswell x

I have a business face book page with 51 likes, does anyone know if I search for local businesses and make friends with them through my business page if when I upload posts it will show on their business page?

Hope that makes sense?

The short answer is No it wont show in their feed, if you like a business through your business page it wont show a new like just a notification to the other business.

I've got a Facebook page for my nail business but find its all friends & family who live no where near me to get treatments done!

So I'd like to know this is done as well.

I will bring a thread back up because I am not writing it all out again, give me two

I will bring a thread back up because I am not writing it all out again, give me two

you have a thread on facebook questions?? FAB!!! Because I'm having trouble with mine… thanks in advance, I'll keep my eye out for the thread :)

Hope that makes sense?

Finally grasped what people have been saying ! Its only took me a few months !!

I now have a personal facebook page (for real friends and family)

A business page with Likes on

Another personal facebook page to send friend requests on to other business etc....that has got my business name on

it took a while but I think I've got it.......... if any of this is illegal or wrong please someone tell me, or if there is anything better I could be doing.

Thank you geeks

Finally grasped what people have been saying ! Its only took me a few months !!

I now have a personal facebook page (for real friends and family)

A business page with Likes on

Another personal facebook page to send friend requests on to other business etc....that has got my business name on

it took a while but I think I've got it.......... if any of this is illegal or wrong please someone tell me, or if there is anything better I could be doing.

Thank you geeks

Technically you are not allowed a Facebook friend page where you can add friends etc that is used for business, I'm don't think it's illegal though! I have the same as you, because I'm starting from scratch I add local business people and then promote my page on my friend profile if that makes sense? When I have enough likes I will delete my friend profile in the hope that people who like the page will share it :) xxx

Latest posts

Back