Stupid facebook!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chickafish

Reaction score
So I logged into my FB today, and found after months of resistance on my part, they've switched my profile to the timeline format. UGH! Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's totally uckin fugly??

I wish they would just stop messing with things that have no issues like the profile and newsfeed formats and get back to fixing bugs. If people wanted music and tons of ugly pictures of their face all over their profile they can go to myspace. I picked FB cuz of its simplicity. Now it's gone. Stupid developers. :rolleyes:

totally agree!! the new timeline is horrible! there is no organization to it at all anymore....just random jumbles of your profile. They have just made my business page this way as well....so NOT impressed!:irked:

I dont have timeline yet, but I know its coming any day soon. I dont want it either, I like fb the way it is.:(

Mine changes at end of month. I too hate it. Even thinking of closing my business page down.

Think it looks totally unprofessional.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Out of the 100+ people on my friends list, only like 10 or so switched to timeline since its debut, 1 by accident. Everyone else, including myself, kept it just as is. I'm sure it was the same for a lot of people. With the small percentage of users switching to timeline, you think they would've just offered it as an option :/

I hate the timeline.
I'm so confused now my business page has changed to it now. I have posts from September (when I just started) next to posts from today. Facebook tells me they are only there because of my personal profile's link to the page, but what if my clients can see that? My work has improved so much, I don't want them seeing crappy old pictures and over-excited status updates.
:(

Latest posts

Back