Style Training Academy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurakate

Reaction score
https://www.styletraining.co.uk/courses/part-time-evening/beauty-therapy

Anyone been? I'm thinking of doing level three fashion and photography makeup with them. I think the cost and time frame of the qualification is good value for money and they don't pressure you to buy an expensive kit from them.

The course I want to do doesn't start until January which feels like a bit of a wait for me buy hey ho.

So yeah anyone trained with these guys?

(Southport is a bit of a trek for me but being based in Manchester my other options are courses that last 20 weeks or so and I think that's a bit long and reflective of a larger class size maybe?)

I trained for Swedish massage at Style Training, overall they were very good. The staff and tutors were all lovely, but sometimes it felt a little disorganised. For example I wanted to do the hot stones course with them but on two occasions they cancelled the course the day before, once because not enough people had signed up for it and once because they said the tutor was ill. So I put my name down for them to ring me about the next available hot stones course and they just never got back to me. They also do not respond to emails so be aware of that. They are good value for money though and if you're going from Manchester it's probably a single train straight from Picadilly. The college is literally a three minute walk from Southport station. The class size I was in was only four people which was great as you get to ask loads of questions. If you do sign up with them I'd keep ringing up periodically to make sure the course is going ahead.
Good luck whatever you decide xx :)

I trained for Swedish massage at Style Training, overall they were very good. The staff and tutors were all lovely, but sometimes it felt a little disorganised. For example I wanted to do the hot stones course with them but on two occasions they cancelled the course the day before, once because not enough people had signed up for it and once because they said the tutor was ill. So I put my name down for them to ring me about the next available hot stones course and they just never got back to me. They also do not respond to emails so be aware of that. They are good value for money though and if you're going from Manchester it's probably a single train straight from Picadilly. The college is literally a three minute walk from Southport station. The class size I was in was only four people which was great as you get to ask loads of questions. If you do sign up with them I'd keep ringing up periodically to make sure the course is going ahead.
Good luck whatever you decide xx :)

Thanks for this :) really helpful :)

So they said the course I want will start in January. Maybe it might be worth phoning in a months time to see if a new start date has occurred at the last minute? Good to know they're local from the train station :)

Latest posts

Back