Styling Products to use with Heated Rollers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bed Bunny

Reaction score
Hi

Is it better to use heated rollers with no product on the hair or to use something first?

If so, what? serum, heat protection spray, hairspray? I'm a beauty geek so don't know much about hair but i just got a set of Babyliss Pro Heated Rollers, (the set of 30) and i'm not sure how to use them.

thanks
BB

What I usually do is ask the client to wash their hair the day before with whatever for product... Usually mousse.when they come Iput mousse on dry hair the put in rollers, this gives them a firmer curl. When I take the rollers out I pin them in place iuntil whole head set. Remover pins and usually run fingers lightly through the hair and spray if pinning up pin away.
Posted via Mobile Device

I always work on clean hair. I then coat the hair in GHD creative spray: best curl spray product ever!

Once dressed out I do a fine mist of Schwartzkopf glamour queen from the Osis range.

My clients curls normally last two days with this.

I use Babyliss Pro heated rollers in the salon and they have been my best buy yet. :)

I wash the hair, then apply a liberal amout of 'lotta body' and some biosilk, blow dry, and set.

loreal techni.art pli is good to use with heated rollers, spraying each section

thanks for the replies, i'll do some experimenting!

BB
x

Latest posts

Back