Styling stations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzieq

Reaction score
need a couple of new styling stations and prefer to see them before buying - have no imagination even looking at pictures on the web!
Can anyone suggest a couple of suppliers that have BIG displays of styling stations?
Thanks everyone

Salon Equipment Centre in Leicester have a good showroom - not very local to you though x

Thank you both for that - am being hassled (but in a nice way) to make a decision so have to find time this week to sort them - if it was beauty stuff I would be fine but not being a hairdresser am out of my depth so am procrastinating like mad!!

Sophiecutz - they look really good - really good price on new and used.
Had you usedthem before? Were you pleased with their service etc?
Liverpool is a bit far to go with time limitations but they seem to offer most things I want and a LOT cheaper than REM!

Sophiecutz - they look really good - really good price on new and used.
Had you usedthem before? Were you pleased with their service etc?
Liverpool is a bit far to go with time limitations but they seem to offer most things I want and a LOT cheaper than REM!

This was the first time I had used them and their customer service was second to none! They were very reasonably priced and had a quick turn around from placing the order: about 2 weeks. They make them from scratch and delivered them for me too.

They are extremely good quality and should last me for years.

I had hunted high and low for units and yes, REM are expensive. I have bought lots of REM furniture in the past and quite frankly the quality does not justify the price they charge.

Latest posts

Back