Su-do tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lph

Reaction score
Hi all,
I currently use Su-do tan which I love. I have just received a new maxi-mist machine that has come with a trial pack of suntana's own tan which I am interested to try. Can anyone tell me what percentage of dha the Su-do solutions are? I've looked through my manual and scanned the bottles but they are just called "bronze" (light tan) "dark" (darker tan) and "ultra dark" (darkest tan) I stock bronze and dark and make a mix up to suit each client. I very rarely use bronze on it's own and never just dark as I find it takes so much better with just a splash if bronze in it!?!

Hey is this you lucy locket? Was just off to bed as hubbys away. Thought I'd have a quick peep on here. Saw su do thread. Thought of you. Opened it up and it is you! Jo x

Hi, I use su do. The bronze is equivalent to 8% dark is 10% and ultra is 12%. I've never risked the 12 though. I have with other brands but never been completely happy with sudo so iv never tried the darkest. Iv tried samples of suntana, but it didn't come out very nice but Iv heard good things about it. Huh

Latest posts

Back