Subscription to SCRATCH

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crjvanity

Reaction score
Hi All,
I was wondering of anyone knows if I would be able to get a subscription to Scratch being I live in the States?? Do they have a website??? Ant info would be greatly appeciated!!! Thank You!!

Candy

crjvanity said:
Hi All,
I was wondering of anyone knows if I would be able to get a subscription to Scratch being I live in the States?? Do they have a website??? Ant info would be greatly appeciated!!! Thank You!!

Candy
Hi there,
Yes they have a web site www.scratchmagazine.co.uk dont know if you can subscribe, but you can give them a try!!
Amanda aka Lily

Hi,

If you can subscribe, i'd recommend it! I received my first copy as a new member last week and am totaly hooked! The reviews and advice is awesome.....

By far the best nails mag i've seen to date!

Good luck

Taz
x

Dear Taz

Thank you for your incredibly kind words regarding Scratch magazine.

I am utterly delighted that you have enjoyed it that much and hope that we can continue to keep you thirsty for more.

Yes - techs in the USA can subscribe to Scratch - just call 001 208 647 3133 or visit www.scratchmagazine.co.uk to subscribe on line

Or come and see us in Las Vegas this weekend at the Nail Olympics- we'll be there and would love to meet as many techs as we can!

thanks

Alex Fox
editor :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back