Substitute for Shellac base coat???HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandstring

Reaction score
Hi, Ive been looking through the threads on an alternative to use instead of the Shellac basecoat, please can someone clarify which brisa product im looking for. I just had a look on Sweet Squared and the only product i can see is Brisa air dried liquid base...is this it??? do i need to cure it if using with shellac arrgghh please help im desperate xxx

Yeah I'd like to know as well. I only saw at the shop "Liquid Base". Is that supposed to cure in 10 seconds?

There is no way I can order from CND by the way, because they refuse to pick up their phone or answer their e-mail :(

Hi Sandstring, Hi Honeycure

We are so sorry that you guys have had to resort to trying to find alternatives to solve the Shellac problem.

The crunch is that sadly, CND cannot endorse the use of Brisa Bond, or any other type of UV Gel base as an anchor for Shellac. Results can't be guaranteed, and the star benefit of easy removal is just taken away.

Frustrating as it seems, Shellac has been SO popular that the demand has stripped the supply (especially the Base Coat) and this is a crucial part of the system. This is what we need to explain to our clients with great positivity. It's an unprecedented success beyond our wildest dreams.

In the meantime, while your clients are coming for mani/pedis, and because we're still in summer, it's a perfect time to experiment with polish colours.

Honeycure: we have increased our hotline capacity recently. Try again - and let me know if you're still having problems.

Sincerely Creative
Amanda
TEAM CND

Latest posts

Back