Sum Up vs Izettle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staceystandeven

Reaction score
Has a anyone used sum up? Ive been using izettle for a while and I'm very happy with it but I haven't purchased the card reader as £99 is abit too much for the amount I use the app,
However the sum up charges are lower and the card reader is only £20
There are no reviews on the app but do any geeks have any info?

I use sum up, I really couldn't recommend it enough, absolutely love it and love the app! My card reader was free tho? I've had it about 6 months or so and find people spend more and buy courses as they can use their credit cards!!

Oh sum up? Never heard of it :) What are the charges at sum up? And also does it provide you with detail reports?

It's 1.95% on all transactions. Yes they email you reports all the time and you can log in on the website too. Give them a ring :)

Yes it's cheaper than izettle and seems very similar, they must of started charging for the card reader but it's only £20 so that's very reasonable
Thanks for feedback geeks

I use sum up, I really couldn't recommend it enough, absolutely love it and love the app! My card reader was free tho? I've had it about 6 months or so and find people spend more and buy courses as they can use their credit cards!!

Hi, is your card reader chip and pin? Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has a anyone used sum up? Ive been using izettle for a while and I'm very happy with it but I haven't purchased the card reader as £99 is abit too much for the amount I use the app,
However the sum up charges are lower and the card reader is only £20
There are no reviews on the app but do any geeks have any info?

Hi, is the £20 card reader chip and pin? Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

No , visa is mobile payment, MasterCard is put into the reader and they sign. Very quick and easy

I use Sumup and I find it great. As yet I've not used the Card reader as all payments have been Visa.

It's an excellent way to take payments and it's a great thing to offer.

Thanks for all your help geeks

Latest posts

Back