Summer offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou06

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wandering what offers your doing (if any) for the Summer?

Hi

I'll be watching this with interest - Im just about to start up with Tanning mobile by the end of April and I have afew ideas but Im interested to hear others opinions!

(p.s Im doing an introductory offer - after this I will push tan parties and have a loyalty card etc)

x

Hi,

I always run special offers, normally monthly ones. During the summer I normally put together packages for holidays with various treatments like manicure, pedicure, eyelash tint etc. Last year I had a promotion on pedicures and I did sooo many and the year before that I did a 3 for 2 on waxing with cheapest area done free. That also went well and I didnt find I lost anything as on average clients would book a leg, bikini and brow wax so to give a brow wax away wasnt going to break bank.

hope this helps

Thanks for the info :)

What pedicure package did you do? I'm thinking buy one get one half price

I do monthly special offers, sometimes more often than that, but there is always a special on. Currently I have chocy back scrub and back massage. They are Easter specials! Also I have MD at 60% off - our introductory price.

So may's madness will be buy 1 pedicure and get your 2nd half price - valid on express and luxury pedicures, both to be taken in may. Add a callus peel for only £8! Something like that - I haven't worked out the finer details yet.

June I'm thinking of doing a free Indian head massage voucher with every treatment over £10/15. Indian head is our least popular treatment and it gets people to try it.

July I was thinking of a waxing special - maybe a package leg, bikini and eye brow for X amount.

That's as far as my forward planning has got lol.

X

Some good ones there Jemima.

I'm only in the first 3 months of trading so it's a bit up & down.
My last offer really hit off so I just want my next offer to be the same.

I guess it's all about testing the waters though

I only opened on nov 12th so new aswell. It's going well so far, I was hoping we'd be busier but were getting there. :)

I opened Jan 17th :)

Some days I do 9-9 back to back & on a complete high. Then other days I have 1 client... I suppose in this industry that's how it goes!

Latest posts

Back