Summer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like summer about now. Its -38 outside right now, too darn cold!

I live for summer I love the light evenings and mornings the smell of fresh cut grass And more of an excuse for the odd cheeky Pimms here and there and sitting on the decking with a magazine or two I just have a feeling of happiness when the suns out although hate working in it ....I like winter when I'm indoors and don't have to go out apart from that I hate it hate being cold and wet hate having to drag my mobile stuff in and out the car whilst resembling a drowned rat ...so roll on summer for me ....it's my 40th birthday in two days so partner has surprised me and taking me to India for two weeks at end of jan ....sun here I come .....

We're in the middle of it here, temps over 40°c some days, followed by unbelievable electrical storms, with bushfires in South Australia and Victoria that have been raging for days.
Even so, I still love the summer, just can't do the winter!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im so jealous that i have brought a suitcase that may need a outing somewhere hot! ;) xoxo

Been saying this since New Year's Day lol. I'm a big christmas lover, I love the build up, Halloween, bonfire night etc but when it's all over I just want the sun. I like spring though when you start to see flowers blooming and lighter mornings and evenings. Love everything about the summer, the clothes, smells, light evenings, the beach, sunsets, BBQ, weddings etc. People's moods just lift up! X

Latest posts

Back