Sunday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Studying for my test on Monday, which is on Manicuring and massage.

Well I won't be spending Sunday doing my nails, that is for sure! Lol

Im cooking for some friends and we will have a lovely lunch and a lovely relaxed afternoon by the pool, sitting in the shade under the big olive tree, chatting and enjoying each others company while sipping Simon's home made sangria ... Which has to be watched as it is pretty potent stuff! :green:

I think Geeg wins on the nice things to do on a Sunday front!
All rounds hers then! Meet you all there!

I shall be doing Race for life this morning, then taking my children to the park this afternoon with a picnic :D

I am spending the day being very lazy indeed, Mum's for Sunday lunch and doing nothing useful whatsoever. Last chance before the school holidays start and all sorts of manic chaos of getting my two cherubs here there and everywhere!

I have to sort my boys clothes out and see what I can add on eBay.
I will then finally be able to do my own nails, I hate having naked nails.
I am then going to pick my boys up from my mums as me and hubby had date night last night. Then off to pick up be-lated birthday present for my brother and a be-lated Father's Day present for my father-in-law, finally made :) then off home for hubby to make roast dinner and family time :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Mine will be work (in a shop) 😔 then off to see the partners niece as its her birthday... Maybe do my nails when we get back ready for my birthday next weekend 😀 xx

I would imagine I will be doing nails, my own (as it is relaxing for me) and properly my sister in law to be aswell as she's due for infills and is round every Sunday for dinner so gets them done every three weeks :)

I am in Paris watching the Tour de France - and it is my birthday today :D

I'm another one doing their own shellac hands and feet this morning.

This afternoon I'm off to my sisters as her daugthers have arranged a surprise afternoon champagne tea to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary.

I need my nails to look good as most of their friends are my clients :o))
(a business mind never fully switches off!!)

Have a lovely sunday everyone

H xx

Nip to capital to get my sisters hair dye, look at new bathroom suites, then cook roast dinner and do 4 mile walk with dogs in the woods, plus mess about on the huge wood swing in the trees, to so much fun lol I'm a big kid really lol

Then relax and watch a film :)

Sunday is the perfect nail day for me:D And my Mum.. and my sister.. and my auntie.. Lol! We are all so lucky as Vinylux really suits our nails and never chips! I'm finding it a real Godsend:Love: And a slightly cheaper and quicker way of keeping me and my family's nails looking gorgeous!

Enjoy your Sunday Geeks xx

Mum and dad are doing a bbq so I'm just gna have a drink and try cheer myself up till tonight when I find out if I'm single again...x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My Sunday now consists of me sitting in Costa coffee drinking an strawberry iced lemonade, just been to newlook great sale on... Off home for Sunday roast at 4.00 yum yum xx

Cleaning the house from top to bottom! Started at 12 and so far cleaned all downstairs, washed windows and floors next job is to do a bit of gardening, tidy kids bedrooms and ours, bathroom, upstairs windows and Hoover! I'm knackered! Lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I started the morning off in the hammock, but had to vacate it as the birds were chucking seeds at me from the feeder above. So we decided to get out in the fresh air and went for a walk down to a creek, where we could see fish so huge they were making water trails :suprised:

Then we went to a cafe overlooking a beach that has a pool on it's patio and enjoyed a cool drink, which was very nice. We stayed there until we had to leave because we were getting burnt as there wasn't any shade. So then we drove the scenic route along the beach road to our favourite pub for food to pick up a couple of their pies to cook at home this evening. The husband has now taken up residence in the hammock with a book and will probably stay there until this evening.

How do you ladies do your own nails? I make such a mess of my right hand, lol that I give up and have them done for me instead :) x

Nicole333, that sounds lovely! Are you on holiday or are you lucky enough to have this as your home?

I have spent the morning in bed (just because I could!) , and was brought cups of coffee and tea and hot buttered toast. Been lounging around ever since, just catching up with myself and will shortly start cooking dinner. I have no other plans for today and after a very busy time setting up my new business, it feels great!

I had my first session with a PT this morning at the gym I joined and have spent the afternoon sunbathing.

Now in cooking the dinner :)

Dropped the little girl off at her grandparents with a 'see you in 6 weeks' :D:p browsing youtube an SG, harassing the hubby ;-) , eating marshmallows and going for tea at weatherspoons in a bit.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back