Suntana retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
Hi I'm mobile and stock all suntana shades including rapid tan. Does anyone stick their retail products, I have bought a few mousse in the past but not sure if I'm retailing them at the correct price but didn't feel it was worth it to get couple £'s profit.
Can anyone enlighten me please x

I am retailing laurens way alongside my mobile spray tan business many clients love the mousee and gradual tans as top up between spray tan appointment they retail at £19.99 but I sell for £17 x

What are you selling at charlene?
I sell them my dancers when they have a lengthy event and may need a top up for as minimal as possible - its not my money maker its a way of ensuring I know what they are using to enhance the tan - not ruin it and give me a bad name.
When selling to a general client I am considering selling at around £15 - The mousse multi buy gives plenty of room for profit :)

I have only been selling the mousse by suntana. I give a couple away as a free gift when the customer spent more than £70 with me on treatments. No one has bought another one and I advertise them but no one is wanting to buy them. Good idea tapping into dancers/dance schools I might try that avenue x

I use suntana and love it but I have never used the self tan products I would love to stock them but like u I would be worried that they wouldn't sell

I really want to try Laurens way. I emailed them asking to purchase the sample sizes and they've asked for a copy of my passport or driving licence and uriliruutility bill before I make a payment. Is this normal procedure?

Spray tan products are one thing that just doesn't sell. Give me an after wax lotion and I can sell it to every new customer...with tanning products Im really really particular about perfect preparation & aftercare, but they just don't want to know. Ive sold a couple tan extenders (crazy angel is brilliant) but thats it..my suntana mousses were just gone off and had to be thrown away. They come to me because I do a better job than they do at home, so at least they are coming back.

Latest posts

Back