Suntana V percentages?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisekjh

Reaction score
Looking into trying this as I love the thought of a violet base.

Just browsing the website and see it comes in light, medium and dark, does anyone know the percent at all? I have looked but can't find much

I currently use Crazy Angel but am not finding it dark enough even using 16% on some clients

Some solutions even at 16% are quite craps. other solutions come in light medium dark so there is no % you just have to sample them and go from there. Morroccan Tan do sample of their violet bases too.

Looking into trying this as I love the thought of a violet base.

Just browsing the website and see it comes in light, medium and dark, does anyone know the percent at all? I have looked but can't find much

I currently use Crazy Angel but am not finding it dark enough even using 16% on some clients
I love this solution but I’m not a fan of the original range. It’s not extremely dark so for my ladies who are regular tanners and want a very dark tan I add the Suntanna booster drops.
Someone had posted on another thread re the show tan being a lovely dark brown shade so may be another to look at.

I love this solution but I’m not a fan of the original range. It’s not extremely dark so for my ladies who are regular tanners and want a very dark tan I add the Suntanna booster drops.
Someone had posted on another thread re the show tan being a lovely dark brown shade so may be another to look at.

I'm not a fan of the original either, I used it when I first started up and hated that I could hardly see the guide colour.

Think I might give the V a go, I'll have a look at the show tan too, thank you. Do the booster drops work well?

I'm not a fan of the original either, I used it when I first started up and hated that I could hardly see the guide colour.

Think I might give the V a go, I'll have a look at the show tan too, thank you. Do the booster drops work well?
Yeah they’re really good. I use them in all my solutions

Does anyone know how long the suntana violet based tan develops?

I use V and the guide colour is really hard to see i also dont think its a dark tan xx

Have you used it? Is the colour nice?
Its a nice colour but after a couple of showers its just looks like the original range. And i find fade off really patchy and it so hard to remove. I use a tan eraser mit and even that can't get it all off xx

Aww that's dissapointing cause I love MT, but I was looking for a violet base that I can sleep in. I find MT too dark if I leave it on for 8 hours so obviously cant sleep in it...

Aww that's dissapointing cause I love MT, but I was looking for a violet base that I can sleep in. I find MT too dark if I leave it on for 8 hours so obviously cant sleep in it...
Theres lots of people that really like it. They do 250ml bottles maybe get one and give it a try xx

No I can't have a patchy tan lol, my skin is already dry AF... What tan are you currently using?

Order it from ebay though and then its free postage xx

No I can't have a patchy tan lol, my skin is already dry AF... What tan are you currently using?
I mostly use LA tan on clients, they are addicted to it. I normally use fresh indulgence caribbean on myself, its a beautiful colour and makes my skin so soft. It depends what type of colour a client is looking for to what solution i use xx

Absolutely, most of my clients love a gold tan so I just use St.Tropez but they love it. It with the right skincare routine it doesn't go patchy on them at all.

Latest posts

Back