supernail/backscratchers problems ordering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicola0201

Reaction score
has any1 else had problems ordering with supernail? everytime i try to order, things are always out of stock. just been on website again and theres hardly anything on for there extreme acrylic glaze system. should i be worried there going under? don't know what to think!

I've not brought anything for a while (probably before Xmas). I live quite close so usually call them and then pick up - have you tried ringing to see what's going on, they're always helpful and friendly to me.

Karaxxx

i rang this morning and a helpful guy answered. but he said america are having trouble making the french white tips so i could'nt order any. no reason why there was no acrylic dip powder though. its been happening since i ordered at xmas and i've tried ordering 4 times since. so i'm no further forward really

I was in Florida a few weeks ago and have a supplier that I use there sometimes. Admittedly I only ordered sealer and base but had no problems with supply and they didnt say that there were any shortages.

Sorry I cant be more helpful.

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back