Supplier business name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainbowClover

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am currently in the process of becoming a Nail Supplier again but I am struggling so much with finding a Business Name. I don't want to use my Previous Business Name because it's been a few years now and I just want a Fresh Start.

I'll be starting off by selling Nail Art Products ONLY (Glitter/Rhinestones/More) - so, it doesn't have to have 'Nail Supplies' incorporated in the Business Name.

If I were to focus on selling Glitter ONLY, then these are the Business Names that I have thought of currently:
The Glitter Grotto
The Glitter Girl
The Glitter Snail
A Sprinkle of Sparkle/Sprinkle of Sparkle

If I were to incorporate Nail Supplies into it, so it prepares me for when I also sell Nail Supplies, then these are the Business Name that I have thought of currently:
Tips n Toes Nail Supplies
The Nail Snail
Sprinkle of Supplies

If anyone has any help, advise or suggestions, please help a girl out

Tips n Toes Nail Supplies sound good :)

Not keen on snail related names to be honest! X

Tips n Toes Nail Supplies sound good :)

Not keen on snail related names to be honest! X

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I was debating the Snail Related Names too; just in case potential customers were put off just incase they thought it would be slow delivery or something lol x

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I was debating the Snail Related Names too; just in case potential customers were put off just incase they thought it would be slow delivery or something lol x
Oh yes!! I hadn't actually thought of that, I was thinking more slimy snails lol! ;-) x

I also thought slimy snails too [emoji23]
I love the word sparkle though.
How about
‘pretty sparkly’
‘twinkles and sparkles’

I didn’t think this would be difficult but it is haha!

Good luck, and please post details once your all set up [emoji5]

Latest posts

Back