Suppliers for party bag accessories for kids parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebelle Nails

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm going to try and promote princess parties more in the new year and will be supplying party bags. I want to try and keep to a budget of £1 each bag and wondered if you guys had found any wholesale supplies for things like cellophane party bags (managed to get a pack of 20 with ribbon from pound shop but they no longer stock!) So these worked out to 5p each.
I've contacted Swizzels direct about bulk buying mini love hearts, these will cost 5p each and lolly pops 6p each. I've found a pack of large nail vanishes in b n m bargains which work out to 50p each but could do with a direct supplier for this sort of thing too (as much as I'd love to put in a Vinylux :)
Can anyone help?
Thanks x

Hi I am also going to start doing Princess Parties I have researched party bags & found Andersons Wholesale the best value for money. I have not ordered from them yet as I want to ensure I get bookings before I buy them...... I hope this helps & good luck with it 😊

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you tried pound land? They do 8 tubes of nail cavier for £1 (obvs lol) and packs of 3 nail varnish, packs of decals etc.

Buying selliphane is cheaper than bags. I use it for cupcakes and then shortbread/rocky road etc at x mas.
Cut Into squares, places products in the
Middle and bring all four corners together and wrap ribbon round. :)

Xxx

Nice one ladies thank you very much :) got some great (cheap!) Ideas now :)

Latest posts

Back