Suppliers of quality tape hair please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glammymammy

Reaction score
Hi,

I now offer tape hair extensions to my clients. It is a slow process of converting them ;)

I would like to know if anyone recommends a good tape hair supplier.
I am in Ireland.

Has anyone used:
SJK hair tapes
Angel remy
Studio 58
kapello

Also two Australian suppliers I am thinking of trying are
Hot stuff beauty (been recommended by a fellow geek)
Australian dream girls

If anyone has any input or any supplier they would like to recommend please do. I am currently using hair I purchased on alibaba and it is amazing and it is holding up very well the only problem is I need a lot of money to fully stock this hair myself.

Hi Hun could I ask what you use to remove as I'm finding it difficult removing the residue from customers hair also do you heat the tape again to remove it from the hair x

I uses sjk by the way it's great hair x

Hi Hun could I ask what you use to remove as I'm finding it difficult removing the residue from customers hair also do you heat the tape again to remove it from the hair x

Hey there,

I use rubbing alcohol 91% and it works well as it does not leave an oily residue on the clients hair. I have used c-22 oil before and found it to be very hard to wash from the hair. :)

Brill thanks for that I'm new to tape but I'm on my 3rd refit of it on my sister in laws hair just found it a nightmare to get the stickiness off her own hair to comb out was a very long slow process but will order the alcohol now to try :)

Brill thanks for that I'm new to tape but I'm on my 3rd refit of it on my sister in laws hair just found it a nightmare to get the stickiness off her own hair to comb out was a very long slow process but will order the alcohol now to try :)

Sounds great then I have found SJK hair good before just haven't tried their tapes.

How long are your tapes holding up before a refit?
I am now using supertape (blue) and getting 2-3 months now before they need to be lifted :)

I go 2 months on her as she has really really fine hair and just re tape with there tape x

Creation hair & lash extensions

They literally do not budge just normal growth which is when I remove x

They literally do not budge just normal growth which is when I remove x

Sounds good then thanks good luck with the rubbing alcohol :) x

:) thanks for yr help

Latest posts

Back