Swarovski prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalbeautyabz

Reaction score
As the title suggests, how much do you charge for a Swarovski manicure or pedicure? X

Interested to know the answer to this also

I charge £45 for gel polish underneath and crystals on all toes or £25 for gel polish on all toes and crystals on just the big toe.

Some people charge 60-120 but I just couldn't justify charging my clients this. One of my clients got 7 weeks out of hers with only a few missing from the free edge.

Xxx

Beleza Beauty ♡

Depends on how many they want if they want a few on each nail its £1.50 per nail if they want the nail covered its £3 per nail. Pointed back swarovskis will be £2 for a few £4 for full coverage cause its like £8 for just twenty of these crystals. The swarovskus will be minus enhancements of course if you wanna include a deal even bette for clients but swarovskis aare expensive as hell.

Thank you so much for your replies, ladies. Really appreciate it. I did some bows on a friend yesterday as a little tester and they worked out so well xx

Where do you buy them? I bought SS5's from eBay. They were great, but I need to know they are genuine.

I charge per crystal , bcoz of I say per nail I am guaranteed to have some brewery person wanting like 10 on each nail.
I buy mine from my NSI suppliers they stock them , they are genuine bit quite pricey . Was thinking of looking for cheaper but then you could get stuck with a bunch of fakes!

Beauty at your finger tips!

Latest posts

Back