Swedish body massage courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflys

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a nail tech and would like to go into beauty, I am interested in doing a course in Swedish body massage in norfolk, pref near Norwich, Norfolk. if anyone can help that would be great.

Nicky

Hi,
I live in Norwich and did my Swedish massage (VTCT) as evening classes about 5 years ago at Norwich city college. As far as I'm aware they don't do it part time anymore (have a look though as I'm not sure), but Jackie Hamilton school of massage is in Costessey and they do Holistic massage (ITEC) which is very similar and well recognized. I'm doing Sports massage with them at the moment and can really recommend the school.

Hi
Capial are doing massage course in Gillingham kent and also Eastbourne they are only £75 plus vat so really good value.
They are trialing them at the moment so may roll them out later on to other areas if popular.
Best wishes

I completed my VTCT Swedish Body Massage cert in 18 weeks on a part time evening course!

It was the most hardest course I have ever done but very worth it in the end

they are only £75 plus vat so really good value.

While cheap, I'm not sure they would be good value. I find it hard to see how any college could provide the level of training required for £75.

I think it would be good as a refresher only really not for someone starting out new. I trained a long time ago before the children and I am really brushing up on skills previously learnt.

Latest posts

Back