Sweet Squared account

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexnailnewbie

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Geeks,
I was just wondering, I am trying to set up a sweet squared account. I have sent my details and qualifications via email and have filled in there online customer request form. Does anyone know how long it will take for them to verify my account?
Thanks in advance.

Shouldn't take too long, the girls at S2 are pretty quick once all the details have been verified.

I ended up sending my certificates to them twice, after 11 days from the original account request date, i rang them & they verified it over the phone.

Ring them, they should be able to do it then & there.

Ok thanks i will call them, i really want to make an order soon :)

That is amazing! I now have a sweet squared account. :)

Just want to add to this thread I got my account opened straight away. The girls there are fab & helped me as I had 101 questions :) I placed my order & I got an email at 8am the next day saying my order was on its way & by 9:30am I had my delivery! Yes it was like Christmas ;-)

It is always best to set up your account by PHONE! The phones take priority over everything else so if you try to do it by email, it will take longer. Definitely use the phone 08452106060

I did it by email I did it in the evening and the following morning I was a member! It was so quick!

Omg i love the automated system made me smile before i even spoke to someone and the lady on the phone was lovely!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Omg i love the automated system made me smile before i even spoke to someone and the lady on the phone was lovely!

I love the guy who gives you the 3 options!! :) I like the part where he says "or if you just want a bit of love" ❤ xx

I loved that bit "if you just want a little love and respect" awsomeness!

The Guy is non other than the Grand Master Geek Himself, Samuel Sweet. One cool dude :Love:

The Guy is non other than the Grand Master Geek Himself, Samuel Sweet. One cool dude :Love:

Learn something new every day!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I did mine via email too, it was super quick, I was pleasantly surprised! X

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Seriously? I must say I never knew that but he has one sexy voice and MRS SWEET gets to hear it all the time;)

Latest posts

Back