Sweet squared gel conversion course question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammieejai

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm a regular lurker but decided to pluck up the courage to write and comment on posts :)
I trained with gateway beauty in UV Gel and Gel polish we used the edge products. I have a practitioners diploma and I am insureable.
I am saving to do the brisa conversion course, id like to find out from anyone who had done it or teaches it whether or not you touch on technique as from the you tube videos I was taught a very different way and I dont want to feel/look silly if I'm not as advanced as others on the day as my confidence will be knocked.
I have done some gel sets which you can view on my Instagram - Sammieejainails any feed back would be grately appreciated - on here tho opposed to on Instagram lol!

I look forward to talking to you and progressing onto a skilled, nail technician.

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Your location doesn't say where in the uk you are, the Educator for your area may well be on here and could reassure you further. However I'm sure that who ever it is will not make you feel nervous unqualified and most certainly will boost your confidence rather than knock it Hun. The CND training is really good explains things really clearly in understandable ways with practical hints and tips to help you. Start by calling sweet squared and ask who your nearest EA is and then give them a call and discuss your needs you won't be disappointed I'm sure in fact I'm certain you'll feel reassured!

Thankyou wellyb - I'm in Peterborough, UK. I'll give sweet squared, I'll give sweet squared a call to find out who it is. Im glad CND hints on things, I really want to be good at what I do.

When i phoned to ask info on a conversion course they said that my nearest educator was peterborough so at least you wont have to travel far ;-) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I've been "lurking" for a while lol, sounds like I'm stood in a dark alley with a trench coat on !!
I too did the same course as you with Gateway, and have been looking into doing the conversion course for CND so I can get my hands on the Brisa Lite , I look at it this way, we aren't going to be the only ones feeling nervous, but I'm sure if we practice then in time we will be telling other newbies to go for it too !:biggrin:x

Ahhhh as you are in Peterborough you will have the same EA as me (and Wellyb ;)) - the wonderful Jeni Smith :Love:

I did my gel conversion course with Jeni and she is fabulous. You will learn how to work with Brisa Gel - not back to basics as it is a conversion course - but you will use Brisa on tips, sculpts and overlays. It's a lovely product to work with and having Jeni as your educator will be the icing on cake :biggrin:

Hi Sammi,
I am your nearest CND educator and the academy is based in Orton Southgate, Peterborough.
The conversion class covers all you need to know and don't worry about application as you will be taught something different to the way you have already been taught, everyone in the class will be in the same boat as you.
I can tell you the classes here are normally small a maximum of 6 students, sometimes the classes end up being just a 1-2-1 or 2 students.
The whole point of a conversion is to teach you something completely new using a product that is new to you and the correct way of applying it to get the best out of it.
If you have any questions or if there is anything you need to know just drop me a pm. I may not get back to you straight away as am off out now but will get back to you at some point over the weekend.
Look forward to hearing from you
Jen xx

Hi Jen

That's brill to know you are so close and thank you for the reassurance with regards to technique :) I feel a lot better about going for the course now and excited :)

Yay! :p

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back