Sweet trees

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydia c

Reaction score
Does anyone here make them , I've got all equipment needed to make them and just wandered if anyone else here makes them ? [emoji3]

What are they? Can you post a picture?

Can you explain more? Sounds delicious! :D

My mum does
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437404640.068009.jpg

That's amazing , when all my items come I will post [emoji53] don't think will look as great as the above post lol x

I don't make them but a friend made them for her wedding. She hadn't the faintest idea how but learned off YouTube.

I understand how to do them but hope it is as easy as it looks ;)

Wow Lydia they're fabulous, well done you!! How long did they take? :)

Not long probably 1 hr in total maoam balls took longer as they were harder to get sticks in [emoji3] thank you for saying they look nice x

Not long probably 1 hr in total maoam balls took longer as they were harder to get sticks in [emoji3] thank you for saying they look nice x

Presumably you will make to order and sell?? I can see these trees at weddings can't you? Contact those wedding planners Lydia, see what they think. Enjoy.

Yes I ideally would like to sell them and they would be made to order and thank you , will give that a go and contact wedding planners [emoji3]

Not just wedding planners, you could contact any event coordinators....corporate black tie events in the table colour schemes , parties, all sorts x

I'm willing to try anything I'm part time mobile hair and part time night worker in care home I need to get rid of the night care job [emoji16] I am going to have a good look and Send few emails as I have nothing to lose this is why I love this site so many great ideas from great people [emoji6]

Go for it, anything is possible if you want it bad enough, your only limitation is your imagination :)

Latest posts

Back