T-shirt printing - fast turnaround?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dnx

Reaction score
Afternoon geeks!

Anyone know of a super t-shirt printing company that can print or embroider a t-shirt for me and have it delivered by Friday?

Thanks xx

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I know a lot of geeks recommend tip top embroidery off of facebook but that is a hard task turning it around that quick as the logo would at least take a day to digitize. Is possible though. Good luck on your quest :)

I know a lot of geeks recommend tip top embroidery off of facebook but that is a hard task turning it around that quick as the logo would at least take a day to digitize. Is possible though. Good luck on your quest :)

Thanks Alan. Still need to sort out my signs - all go at the mo xx

Yeah no probs, whenever you're ready.
If you wanted to skip the embroidery short term could try somewhere online like zazzle who will just do a printed top.

Yeah no probs, whenever you're ready.
If you wanted to skip the embroidery short term could try somewhere online like zazzle who will just do a printed top.

Sounds good, is that just zazzle.co.uk or .com? I'll google them. Thanks Alan x

Just looking into streetshirts.

Just a few days ago I bought T-shirt transfer paper from Aldi for 2,29, but I didn't use it yet, so don't know what's the quality. Maybe you could use it now and then order a proper one from some company, because you don't have much time.

Just looking into streetshirts.

Hi there,

I have just currently added t-shirt printing to my range of printing. Get an instant quote and pay online here - www.4ogo.co.uk/services/t-shirts. Fast turnaround too if you order it soon!

Latest posts

Back