Tan booster drops..highest any1 tan can go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi all

i have 8,10 and 12% solutions and some tan booster drops,how much stronger could i make the 12%? is it best just to make it to a 14% or could it be made higher?

or should i just buy a bottle of 16% and can be made higher?

maz x

If you're going to be doing a few higher percentage tans then it's better to get a bottle of 16 or 18.
The drops are great for doing the odd tans or for those people that say, a 10% isn't quite dark enough but they maybe don't want a 12 so you can boost it up just by 1%.
You're really not going to get much darker than 18% even if you add booster drops to 18%. Your skin has a saturation point and won't go any darker and 18% is most likely the darkest you're going to get :)

hi hun

thank you for your reply!

i have 1 client who had a 12 and loved it but wants to be darker and maybe another girl who is after a tan so im undicided on what to do?

this coule be 2 tans now and again for when they go out on the weekend

could the 12 be made into a % 16 the odd time? and once i get more clients who want to be darker then buy a bottle of 16%? i think 18% will bemore than enough lol,saying that the darker they are,they wana be even darker!

maz xx

Add one drop per 100ml to take it up by 1%. So if you want to change a 12% into a 16% then pour 100ml out and add 4 drops and you'll get a 16% :)

cheers hun

the drops i have are add 10 drops to make it 1% higher,i rang the company i bought them from.thanks for the advice hun

i had some samples and 1 of my friends have been nice enough to let me spray her legs diffrent shaes of diff solution,we doin a projsct to see which lasts the longest,drying time ect so will see how we go with that! lol

i will let you know how i go

mianda xx

Are you sure that's not add 10 drops to 1 litre, which is 1000 mls? You don't wanna do the whole bottle for a couple of tans. Just do 100mls at a time.

its defo not 10 drops per litre i checked lol

if people want darker ill do 100ml at a time,i tried it on a friend and worked lovly

thanks again

maz xxx

Latest posts

Back