Tan Booster drops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmah9

Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope all is well. As you might know Im fairly new to spray tanning , only been doing it couple of months and still fnding my feet although I have done approx 75 tans so far so Im doing ok! Ive been using Sienna X / White to Brown so far, am now looking at Unreal and products from Wow Factor and Suntana, and struggling to decide whats best for me, there are pro's and cons to each I guess. Im thinking could I perhaps get an 8% bottle and add booster drops accordingly to make a solution 10% and 12% to save me costs and stop my solution going off before ive used it all ? anyone use these drops? I know Wow Factor sell them for their Tantrick range . Just wondered if that would be ok and might save me stocking lots of different shades xx

Hiya

When I trained the teacher said that it was worth having 8% as it was most popular and a 10%. Then if you have anyone who wanted a 12% use booster drops with the 10% as few people go that dark. I would get 8% and 10% as they are both popular. For me 10% is.

x

Hiya

When I trained the teacher said that it was worth having 8% as it was most popular and a 10%. Then if you have anyone who wanted a 12% use booster drops with the 10% as few people go that dark. I would get 8% and 10% as they are both popular. For me 10% is.

x

Hi, I use fresh indulgence - 9.5% for lighter skin tones and 11.5% for the darker, it's a very natural colour and some of my clients find the 11.5% nit dark enough so I've just bought the booster drops to take it a little darker.
Great colour though and lovely fade off
X

Latest posts

Back