Tan client cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybabe

Reaction score
Good morning

Im after some spray tan client record cards, ones that are quite detailed. But i'm having problems finding where's the best place to purchase them from, The only ones i can find are only basic ones.

Any help i would be very grateful

Laura x

Hey,

Have you tryed Beauty Express website? I know they do client cards, and I'm sure they do tan cards too but I'm not sure how detailed they will be.

Sorry for not being much help!
x

unfortunatley most of them are very basic so most of us make our own up. If you go on to

Spray Tan Supermarket,HVLP Equipment,Tanning Solution,Popup Cubicle,Extractor Fans,Spray Tan Equipment

register with them ( go for the free option)and once logged in you can download a PDF of a client consultation card which is not actually that bad. I have used them in the past, you can also download an aftercare leaflet. It is quite a good site to visit ocassionally and they also have a forum specifically for spray tan technicians

hope this helps

Sienna x also sell client cards which have a lot of questions etc, I also use there leaflets for Pre and post tan advice.

Latest posts

Back