Tan kitty spray tan kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
Ive been looking at spray tan kits and have seen the above on la tans website. Seems very good value for money. Has anyone got any experiences of this kit. Ive found a local trainer near me to train with and she said she prefers students to bring the kit theyl be using so it does mean i will need to buy the kit from somewhere before i train. Does this sound about right?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just a little bumb x

Ive been looking at spray tan kits and have seen the above on la tans website. Seems very good value for money. Has anyone got any experiences of this kit. Ive found a local trainer near me to train with and she said she prefers students to bring the kit theyl be using so it does mean i will need to buy the kit from somewhere before i train. Does this sound about right?

I'm doing 1:2:1 accredited spray tan training and am taking my new spray tan equipment with me. I asked to take mine as I wanted to specifically use the gun and solution that I will be using on clients.

I'm getting mine from Suntana, I've sent the link to you in a private message.

Michelle xx

Hi Michelle,

I've been looking at the Suntana website too as I am also buying a kit. I was wondering which machine you are going for I have looked at the Tanning Essentials Glam and the Maxi Mist but not sure which to buy, have you bee recommended a machine?

Thanks
Anjel

Latest posts

Back