Tan nightmare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy90

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first post
So I'm naturally dark haired but very pale skin I get refared to as caper or mortisha Adams which says it all obviously the past 2 days the sun has been beaming so I got my body out to see what it can do ran around with the kids water fights etc. I didn't even tint there wasn't even a mark when I moved my bra strap not even a single burn which is very frustrating I do use false tan which is great when it's first on but after 2-3 days I look like a scaly lizard which is embarrassing n scrubbing in the bath end up painful and still doesn't bring it off I don't have time to apply it all the time and cannot afford spray tans any ideas what I can do a false tan that can be applied maybe once a week and comes off nicely not scaly would be perfect if one exists

It may be thst the tans you have used have been too dark. Dark tan and fast tan tend to dry out the skin more

Try a lower percentage

Try using Crazy Angel guilded godess self tan dry oil, or the golden kiss tanning lotion xx

Latest posts

Back