Tan with the least amount of orange?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulineM-Mobile

Reaction score
Beauty Pro here but I don't do tanning. (Used to do St Tropez and Fake Bake back when they only had one colours fits all!!)

Anyway, I'm very pale, do tan (lightly with freckles) eventually though.

I'm going to get a tan done for holiday, have gone for St Tropez spray in the past, loved it but it could have been a little bit orange for me.

So....... What tan does the best range of colours for pale skin. Not technically knowledgable but Id imagine something with less yellow/orange/warmth???

Thanks in advance.

Pauline x

Sienna X Professional Spray Tan - Sienna X

Not a professional beautician but the best spray tan I have ever had is Sienna X and doesn't go orange and not too dark - the darker you are naturally, the darker it will go so it always looks natural

Hope I helped :lol:

I e trained in sienna. It doesn't go orange 8% is the most popular one before holidays. X

You sound like you have the same kind of skin as me.

Any brand of tan at an 8% would give you a nice bit of colour and most brands at a 10% would probably take you darker than you have ever gone naturally in the sun.

There are golden tans and there are brown tans.

I use LA FAST and keep it on for approx 2 hours when I get a tan myself.

Nouvatan 8% or 10%

I e trained in sienna. It doesn't go orange 8% is the most popular one before holidays. X

I agree sienna spray tan suits me best, purchased their new q10 mousse today so will report on how it goes

Latest posts

Back