Spray tan training-which brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M03

Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing my spray tan training soon as I have recently completed my nail training. I have been looking at St tropez, fake bake and sienna x but I have no idea which is best! Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Whitetobrown , when I have it on people actually ask me have I been on holiday!

I love SiennaX i use them all the way nothing could tempt me to change love the solution love the smell love the effect it has on everyone & love the customer service

I did a training course using Fake Bake. I am planning to do the Crazy Angel one as well for a comparison.

I did a training course using Fake Bake. I am planning to do the Crazy Angel one as well for a comparison.

Would you not just buy the crazy angel solution and compare?

It's the same principle for every solution. But I get you.

It's the same principle for every solution. But I get you.
I'm sure it's always good to be up to date with products that you're using if you get my drift

I had fake bake before my wedding, the guide colour was really dark but the tan was OK underneath.

I want to try White To Brown now though!. I think all you can do is ask the distributors for a sample pack and try out all the brands that interest you. Eventually you'll find your favourites.

I'm thinking of doing my spray tan training soon as I have recently completed my nail training. I have been looking at St tropez, fake bake and sienna x but I have no idea which is best! Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
I did my training through Sweetsquared with Moroccan Tan and also got my kit from them. The training was superb and set me up well. Once you have done your training you can phone around and get samples from various suppliers and try them out. You will find the one that works for you.

Thanks in advance!
I've been using Nouvatan for the last 8 years and 100% love it! It's natural looking, has a wide range of different percentages, no added alcohol or parabens, is 100% organic and not tested on animals, has added moisturisers and also has a rapid tan to developed in 2-4 hrs and good customer service! I liked it so much and was doing so well that I became a trainer for them hon! ..why don't U try a few different tans with the different brands ur interested in and see what U prefer and why...ur the best person to try it out on first in order for you to tell your clients why you've decided your product is the best! Xxx

Latest posts

Back