Tanning extractor fan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilde About Tan

Reaction score
To buy one or not. Let's face it, they are pretty costly. Are they worth it? If I am doing a tanning party, are they going to make a big difference with overspray? It's something I get concerned about. I have been tanning for 10 years so I'm not worrying unnecessarily I don't think. I know some people will say they don't have a problem with overspray but I doubt there would be solutions to this problem if it wasn't a side effect of spray tanning. Look forward to your response.

:green:

Aren't they compulsory now for spray tanning?

I didn't think so!?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I worked for years with out an extractor fan and didnt find it a problem, but I have just invested in one and wow I wouldnt be with out it now.
I dont think they are strictly necessary but they do make a massive difference.

If you never do more than 2/3 tans at a time and your over spray is low then you will be ok with out one, if your finding your getting a lot of over spray then try turning the gun down abit more. Xx hope this has helped. Xx

Sent from my GT-N5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I found here (canada) that I can pick up a home fan, 20x20 and grab a cheap furnace filter( you can try different ones to see what you like) and use that.
It does the truck just the same.
Ten you aren't spending the huge bucks for the fan and filters.
Our fan here is about $30 and the filters run about $2-4each. You can also get deals on multi packs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back