Tanning larger people

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a larger lady I would want under my boobs done as otherwise half my stomach would be white, and then when I put my bra on it would look REALLY weird! LOL

Exactly! It doesn't make much difference if you get some clients to put their arms above their head if they are big busted. If your boobs are on your belly to start with then you're not going to get under them withough actually moving them out of the way.
I wasn't trained to do under the bust and it was only because i had a lot of clients request it that i started using the towel idea.
I don't like to get them to lift them as they have moisturiser on their hands so the towel works well.
They like the idea of getting a tan under their bust as it's the only time they can!
If i sunbathe mine disappear under my armpits and i'm left with a triangle of white. When i used a stand-up sunbed in the past i still wouldn't go brown under my bust. Having a spray tan you are obviously standing up so your boobs are covering even more of your stomach.
The clients that do get embarrassed tend to leave their bra on which obviously lifts them up and you can get these clients to raise their hands above their head.

Latest posts

Back