Tanning light and where to clip it?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkatiex

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just completed my first tan with my new light and wow what a difference it makes!!

I did get frustrated and end up holding the light though as it didn't seem to stay in place....it seems the bulb part is too heavy and it swings about....?

My question is....how do you do yours? Does anyone have any pics of their set up I could have a look and try to work out this problem?

Thanks! x

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Mine is exactly the same!! Pain in the bum, have purchased a spotlight now which i pop on the floor!

Ooooo a spotlight! Wish I had thought of that before shelling out on my clip on light! Grrrrr! x

I use a clip on light the same style as Nouvatan sell with a twisted daylight bulb and it's fab. I clip it on near the top of the doorway with the bulb in the opening.

I've never thought to take a photo of it but will take one as soon as I get a chance and post it for you.

Mine doesn't twist or move once clipped on and is perfect for ensuring I can see to tan.

I used it last weekend in a very, very dark room and when I turned it off after tanning the 2 clients they both commented on how much darker it was without the light on.

That would be great if you could please baggybear! Mine is also very similar to the Nouvatan one but I ordered mine from Ellisons....specifically said it was for spray tanning tents so it must work somehow!!

When I switched mine off last night I was shocked I had tanned before with such poor light and not had any problems!!

Have a lovely day x

the lamp we sell works well it has the twisted no shadow daylight bulb that runs cool. it doesnt have a long arm on it like others we tried out or the spotlight bulbs that get very hot and melt the tent !! or worse burn your client. heres a link to a picture of it. there is no price shown as you have to be a registered customer to see our prices. but its really cheap:lol:http://www.nouvatan.co.uk/shop/4-accessories/19-clip-on-light.html

Hiya! Mine is the nouvatan clip on light and I have to say it's absolutely perfect! Not sure how I ever coped without it.i take it everywhere with me now and 9 times out of 10 I use it.
I clip mine in the middle of the lip that's on the front of the tent but then the wire hangs in front of the tent so then I use my trusty peg to pin in out of the way works fab for me.Xx

Latest posts

Back